Industrial Project Executive (Engineering/Chemical, Max 4000, Tuas)
HR Focus | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 13C6829 | EA Personal Registration No: R1873190
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Diploma holder in Engineering / Chemical with more than 2 years of experience
- Project/Site management experience is an added advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Holder of Industrial Permits is an added advantage
- Candidate must possess own transport
- Attractive incentive scheme
- Basic Salary depending on experience: $2800 - $3000
- Additional Allowance: Mobile & Transport reimbursement (petrol/carpark/ERP) + Transport Allowance
- To act as the primary contact person for liaising and coordinating with internal and external parties ensuring waste collection requirements at customer site are complied.
- Oversee daily collection process, logistics arrangements, site waste and submit electronic submission of waste consignment (e-tracking) based on weigh bridge information.
- Work closely with customer site operations day coordinators to understand their requirements and seek clarifications if needed.
- To ensure all Company personnel adhere to the safety, Environmental and Health policies and requirements.
- Review the Company personnel work activity and review their JSRA.
- To participate in contractor meetings as and when required by Customer. Discuss and feedback to Manager for actions required.
- Assist the Manager to manage customer care program. To monitor customer satisfaction, complaints, changes in customer's people, equipment, processes, materials used and business strategy.
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190