Industrial Instrument Calibration Technician
UniCal Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Mar-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Responsible for executing the daily work relating to calibration services
- Maintain a list of the laboratory inventory and be responsible for the operation and maintenance of all laboratory equipment including the periodic verification of all in-house instruments.
- Responsible for taking corrective actions pertaining to defective equipment and reporting this to the Calibration Engineer.
- Provide technical support to the customers of indoor & outdoor sales and testing.
- Minimum ITE cert. with or without relevant experience in calibration / testing industry.
- Ability to work under fast pace environment.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good Team Player.
Interested applicant, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating your last drawn salary, expected salary and availability.
UniCal Pte Ltd