Industrial Engineering Technician @East
Wanco Manpower Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 00C3011|EA Personal Registration No: R1877500
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is a World Leader in revolutionary semiconductor materials
As an Industrial Engineering Technician, you are responsible to undertake job assignments related to Industrial Engineering;
- Support Industrial Engineering Engineer in performing time study for assigned tools of interest.
- Support Industrial Engineering in study & execution for capacity improvement Project.
- Ensure the time study has been performed up to date and done across all tools.
- Provide a weekly update of changes of through put and/or layout.
- Support Engineer layout on site measurement and mark-out of the area allocated for the tools.
- Support Engineer on data collection and where possible analysis for projects.
- Ensure timely actions are being carried out in response to out of specifications conditions that can impact the production processes.
- Ensure continuous efficient operation of production support system without disruption to production activity.
- Support Engineer to ensure layout both permanent and temporary allocated areas are up to date.
- Diploma or equivalent or at least 8 years in Semiconductor wafer working environment.
- Knowledge of MS word, MS Excel, MS power point.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor wafers and capacity calculation methodology will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drawing will be added advantage.
Wanco Manpower Pte Ltd