MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD| Date Posted: 27-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Work with customers and senior management to develop and set the pace for lean manufacturing and industrial 4.0.
- Able to serve as bridge to interact, develop enthusiastic, motivate and support lean function in different department and business units.
- To be expert In IE and lean methodologist, contribute new lean initiaties, projects, communicate and review the impact towards the business.
- Lead, coach and use lean tools to improve production process, line balancing, increase productivity, strategise and improve operation performance.
- Support project transfer/ implementation, maximize the efficiency.
- Extend technical support during NPI, machine installation and system upgrade. Provide professional advice and expertise during line setup and buyoff.
- Timely update factory layout/ drawing, support system integration and plantwide factory improvement.
- To support 2d and 3d draft tools and technical method to design and draft layout of equipment, materials, automation conceptual design.
- Design system/ automation equipment evaluation, introduction, cost analyses, performance tracking, make adjustments/ calibrations to improve efficiency and reduce cost
- To ensure relevant training and development to all employees for lean implementation and sustain lean manufacturing philosophy.
- Degree in Electrical and mechanical knowledge
- More than 5 years experience in lean manufacturing
- Black belt six sigma or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience in project management and training.
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD