Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Analyze and improve Logistics/transportation operation processes and system.
- Perform facility layout, processing time and cost performance analysis studies.
- Provide project management with infrastructure/costing/pricing information for RFP and RFQ.
- Project management of industrial engineering initiatives and control of AFE expenditure.
- Prepare management performance measurement and report for management valuation of material handling/storage system and implementation effectiveness.
- Release approved operation processes, project documentation and feasibility study within the company.
- Raise purchase requisition for equipment and contract services within approved budget or project allocation.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, with AutoCAD application and industrial Engineering Modeling.
- Knowledgeable in program management. Can handle Visio, Auto cad application.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with basic presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
- Customer oriented with good interpersonal skill.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd