- Conduct equipment and Man-to-Machine ration time study to develop efficient work methods.
- Long-term and short-term capacity planning.
- Design and optimize factory space.
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional teams to explore ways for continuous improvements on processes, OEE and cycle time.
- Degree in Industrial / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics Engineering or related disciple.
- 2 years of industrial engineering experience in semiconductor industry.
- Experience in MS Office and AutoCAD.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Ang Yu Ya (Avery), EA 12C6130/ R1441765 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd