Industrial Engineer - Airfreight
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Student Job
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Project management of system engineering initiatives and activities.
- Perform processing time, cost performance analysis, and performance measurement of warehouse activities.
- Ensure processes and work instructions are in full compliance with company procedures and quality/safety policy.
- Recommend and drive quality improvement through in-depth study of warehouse operation processes.
- Monitor and resolve service failures to customers. Work to improve processes and systems to prevent reoccurrence.
- Analyse and improve operations processes and systems within warehouse, with other airfreight departments, and at touchpoints with other Schenker divisions.
- Provides statistic of performance measurement on warehouse operations and its productivity.Gain a full working knowledge of various systems and platforms used in warehouse. Drive their improvement and integration with daily operations.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain/logistics/quality or process improvement.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience in quality or process improvement capacity preferably in logistics industry.
- Minimum 1-year experience in warehousing or logistics.
- Fresh graduates would be considered as well.
- Program management knowledge and Microsoft applications, Data analysis tools (R/Python), Dashboard tools (Power BI), Auto Cad is a must.
- Possess good interpersonal and presentation skill, services orientated and team player.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with data, information and initiate new processes.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd