Representative Job Description Template
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customer, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
To be successful as an Inside Sales Representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales Representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Work on tender with Engineering and sales team.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Tracking of quotation status
- Explaining features of products.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales
Inside Sales Requirements:
- Minimum education of Higher Nitec and Diploma in Engineering.
- Previous experience in an outbound Call Center or a related sales position is a plus.
- Fresh graduate may apply
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to handle stress
Pan Asian Flow Technology Pte Ltd