Indoor Product Executive
Department : F&B Sales
Job title : Indoor Product Executive
Reporting to : Assistant F&B Sales Manager
Incumbents supervised : -
- Responsible for the sales objectives set by the company.
- To work as part of a F&B Sales team.
Area of responsibilities
- Achieving the sales target set by the company.
- Responsible for bringing in a minimum of 6 new customers per month.
- Realising the maximum account potential of company’s customers. (Example: Promote new products, upsell more items)
- Assist to prepare quotations, mailers and samples.
- Filling of new customer data form (Link ACRA, customer data form & set up web online user).
- Assist to prepare sales contract for new items or re-contract. This includes artwork coordination with Freshening Branding Centre (FBC)
- Liaise with Purchasing department for quotation (Submit sourcing form).
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly report on sales performances to the Management for sales performance evaluation.
- Work cohesively with respective Outdoor Product Executive to increase sales target.
- Any other area of responsibilities that the company deems necessary.
- GCE ‘O’ level.
- NAV sales module proficiency.
- Communication skills.
- Outgoing personality.
- Multi-tasking ability.