Indirect Tax Manager
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Fantastic work culture.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
Our Client is a leading international professional services firm. The Singapore office draws on the expertise of 200 strong professionals from a diverse background of 12 nationalities. Our Client empowers their talent and provides an array of professional challenges depending on your ability and performance.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing Tax and GST advisory as well as computation and compliance services to clients.
- Advising clients on GST related matters: setting up GST framework, preparing GST worksheets and attending to IRAS queries.
- Ensuring prompt and timely handling of GST and Tax returns/payments.
- Managing issues ranging from routine compliance matters to complex cross-border transactions.
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other business-related fields. Possessing a Professional Qualification would be highly advantageous.
- You are ideally accredited by the Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals (SIATP) as an ATA or ATP.
- You possess a minimum of 5 years of experience within Tax and GST, ideally within a professional firm
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a kick-starter and team player who works well with minimal supervision.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd