Indirect Purchasing Specialist (MNC, exp in Freight Services, Immediate)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Leads the bid process - RFI release, RFP development, etc. Supports negotiation process by providing necessary analytics.
- Serves as first point of contact for suppliers related to category of spend.
- Develops and maintains appropriate two-way communication channel between Procurement and the Commercial Council to ensure exchange of feedback in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Accountable for meeting aspirational training goals for 7-Step Strategic Sourcing Process and Enhanced Sourcing Tools. Collaborates with peers and leaders within the Category Team dispersed globally.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Engineering
- Min 3 years of strategic sourcing/procurement experience
- Strong financial/statistical analysis, International freight/logistics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd