Indirect Procurement Manager (Global / Regional Logistics and Transportation; Chemical MNC)
Global Indirect Procurement Manager
(Focused on Global Freight Forwarding & Logistics Category; Chemical MNC with Global HQ based in Singapore)
- To further optimize all freight, logistics and warehousing procurement process globally, enhance cooperation and coordination with global SCM team, production site and business team. To increase overall procurement team’s capability from both management and professional perspectives.
• Design, develop, support and implement global/regional strategies to optimize freight, logistics and warehousing costs for all global entities.
• Integrate and optimize global/regional process to gain leverage on global freight and logistics spend with good understanding of service provider pricing mechanism
• Evaluate current and potential suppliers to develops strategies that will sustain competitive advantage and continuously improve safety, process, complexity, cost, quality and delivery performance
• Leading commercial negotiations to achieve annual saving targets, incl. Payment terms, INCO terms, etc. for all freight, logistics and warehouse spend.
• Define new contract logistics, freight forwarding and 4PL suppliers and developing alternative suppliers by co-working with SCM team and production site upon business needs
• Supplier management incl. supplier audit on annual basis and supplier evaluation
• Multi-task project management
• Degree in Chemistry, Supply Chain/Logistics Management or Engineering preferred
• At least 8 years of relevant experiences in chemical industry preferred with good network and experiences in global freight and logistics procurement
• Diligent, pro-active, self-motivation, self-confident, open-minded and out-going. Able to work independently and lead in a cross-cultural and fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal, communications, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership skill and Strong logical thinking and analytical ability
• Fluent in both English and local languages
• Good computer skill; Analytical software, SAP and Office package
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career.
Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd