Incineration Manager (max 5200, 5days, Tuas)
HR Focus | Date Posted: 9-Nov-2018
EA Licence No: 13C6829 | EA Personal Registration No: R1873190
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To oversee and manage all operation activities and ensure safety measures are in place, especially after office hour, night and weekend. Constantly look into improvement of the operation’s efficiencies and effectiveness.
- To help individual plant shift supervisor to manage the shift operations and monitor shift staff discipline to ensure all operation activities are carried out safely and smoothly.
- To coordinate key matters among all departments as well as contractors and authorities, such as job arrangement and staff allocation, attend authority visitors, etc.
- Assist in planning and monitoring of section’s budget and expenditures. Develop and implement methods for optimum operation (i.e: lower operation cost, minimum manpower utilization, maximize process and machine capacity).
- To act as SIC/SMC after office hour to coordinate and manage all emergency events. To act as Duty Manager (on shift work).
- If it is required, to involve in individual plant project, system modification, major shutdown, etc.
- To check department daily activities and to ensure that staff adhere to SOP.
- Update changes of the process and equipment as per MOC. Conduct Hazop analysis, review and revise risk assessment as well as update impacts, aspects and hazards listing.
- Develop and prepare daily, weekly, monthly, yearly Plant maintenance schedules and arrange manpower effectively in shut down maintenance. Compile and prepare operations monthly reports
- Master / Degree in chemical-related disciplines with at least 5 years' relevant experience in chemical industry of which 3 years in managerial role
- Strong leadership with excellent entrepreneurship skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent co-ordination skills
- Salary range depending on experience: $4500 - $5200
- Mon to Fri: 8am – 5.45pm
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1873190