- Ensuring post-review of priority 1 incidents
- Chairing the incident and problem review meetings
- Following defined escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy
- Notifying the participants in the Incident Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed
- Rerouting misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner
- Responding to the Incident Analysts regarding escalation issues in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Identifying incidents which need special attention or escalation
- Managing major incidents
- Carries out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Incident Management process
- Minimum 5 years IT experience with 4 years of Incident Management Experience
- ITIL v3 Intermediate knowledge of Incident Management or equivalent
- Monitor, track, communicate progress of P1 incidents.
- Verify resolution of P1 Incidents
- Good to have: Experiences handling large scale messaging environment, experiences handling security incident/breach
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.