Role : Incident Manager
Duration : Permanent
Work location : Central Singapore
• Person In-charge of role will optimize the availability of IT infrastructure, systems, and services to meet the commitments IBM has made to its clients in a cost-effective manner.
• Deliver an Enhanced Recovery Model for resolution of Major Incidents of complexity or long duration.
• Provide integrated management and coordination of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Availability Management processes.
• Utilize technical and client environment knowledge to assure services and components are designed and delivered to meet their availability targets.
• They will facilitate bridging the gaps between delivery teams and drive rapid recovery during incidents.
• They will provide a holistic view of the client's environment and make recommendations to improve overall service.
• SAM focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.