Incident and Problem Manager
- Responsible for incident, problem and service level management.
- Initiate and coordinate incidents solving/resolution activities.
- Leverage across multiple projects.
- Able to travel to customer site for necessary meetings or deliverable.
- Perform incident review and make recommendations for improvement.
- Define, monitor and review internal as well as external SLA.
- Follow up, analysis and track Incidents and SLA breaches.
- Produce report on periodic level and adhoc request.
- Drive and monitor the effectiveness of the incident, problem and service level management processes.
- Diploma or Degree in IT related fields
- 2 - 5 years’ experience as Incident Manager
- MS Office Excel – for Reports and incident analysis skill
- Minimum ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Able to chair and manage Incident bridge
- Leverage across multiple project
- Strong communication and written skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd