Inbound / Outdoor Customer Service Officer
5 Days work week
* Banking Industries
Inbound Customer Service Officer.
• Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs,
• Handle complaints, or other issues with products or services.
• Responding efficiently and accurately to callers.
• Explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
Outbound Customer Service Officer
• Make outbound calls to customers on behalf of a business or client.
• Telemarketing, sales or credit cards calls
• Updating of contact list.
• Surveys or verification services.
• Good communication skills.
• No specified education required.
Please remember to input the following information in your resume:-
• Current Salary:
• Expected Salary:
• Notice Period:
• Reason for Leaving for last 2 employments:
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd