Inbound Logistics Executive (1-Year Contract)
- Coordinate with Procurement, IBP and Sales on the movement of stock.
- Coordinate with the 3PL for shipping line submission
- Prepare the Import Permit through the trade net website
- Coordinate with the 3PL to remove the container from the port to the warehouse
- Book for SFA inspection after container unloading
- Upload the set of documents to Bizmann portal for certificate retrieval later
- Provide support for the global trading solution, preparing the documentation and coordinating with the Freight Forwarder
- Prepare Export Permit and coordinate with Sales for Stuffing of the container
- Coordinate with the Supplier once the products failed any lab test or coordinate destruction of the products
- Liaise with the shipping line about the container malfunction and other claims
- Updating the Inbound Tools for IBP follow-up
- Liaise with Supplier for documentation amendment
- Prepare documentation for B2B customer (around 240 containers a year)
- Coordinate the receiving of chilled products from Australia by air
- O Level or Diploma in Logistics, supply chain, administration, finance
- At least 2 year experience with Inbound operation
- Good PC and basic keyboard skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) and Documentation systems.
- Knowledge in Imports procedures, taxes and port operation
- Good time management skills.
- Able to speak Mandarin and English (to liaise with associates).
- Good English writing skill
- Must have a customer-orientated approach.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Analytical with good attention to detail
(This is a 1-year contract position with the possibility of renewal/conversion into permanent role based on work performance.)
Country Foods Pte Ltd