- Responsible for the end to end recruitment cycle process
- Prtnering with the business to understand recruiting demands and profiles within area of responsibility
- Responsible for reviewing performance of existing sourcing channels to provide guidance/ expertise on sourcing channels appropriate to the Hiring Manager’s requirements.
- Responsible in managing a large volume-sized recruiting pipeline to meet recruiting targets and providing regular status reports
- Screen applications, shortlist and conduct competency/behavioral based telephone interviews to all external candidates
- Ensure all paper work is received and completed as accordance to policy
- Administer referral process of applicants
- Participate in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team and any other duties as required
- Coordinate pre-employment checks for external candidates as required
- Participate in recruiting events and sourcing activities if required
- Degree in any discipline
- 5 years of relevant experience in handling high volume recruitment
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd