In-House Personal Chef (Chinese Cuisine)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 24-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1879883
Personal Chef Responsibilities:
- Conferring with client to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies, and dietary restrictions.
- Preparing customized meal plans for clients based on their preferences, specifications, and dietary needs.
- Shopping for meal ingredients as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspecting meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Preparing meals in clients' kitchens in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- Providing clients with written or verbal instructions on how to heat meals.
Personal Chef Requirements:
- Proficent in Chinese Cuisines
- Proven culinary experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulations.
- A strong understanding of nutrition.
- The ability to handle criticism.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Housing will be provided upon request