In-House Legal Counsel
This role will offer a variety of legal work including: complex high value commercial transactions, agreements, IP, data privacy, compliance and litigation. You will be required to quickly and commercially assess the risk of such contracts.
- Providing commercially focused and pragmatic legal advice and services, particularly Commercial and Procurement;
- Reviewing and drafting a broad range of complex, international agreements with a diverse range of customers, partners and suppliers, including collaboration agreements, terms and conditions of sale and IP licences;
- Working collaboratively as a recognised legal expert integrated in a multi-disciplinary team, including liaising with and advising senior management;
- Actively contributing to direct contract negotiations, ensuring robust protection for the company while supporting business winning and retention;
- Assess, lead, and manage claims and dispute resolution processes;
- Providing support and guidance on the protection, exploitation and enforcement of the company's intellectual property rights; Assist to maintain the trademark and patent registers, liaising between the inventors and service providers for applications and renewals
- Advise and assist on corporate governance initiatives and implementation
- Qualified solicitor with min 8 or more years PQE.
- Thrive on working in a fast moving and dynamic environment; excellent communication skills and commercial acumen.
- Demonstrable experience of commercial contracts drafting, negotiation and reviews, intellectual property transactions as well as overseeing litigation through external advisors & insurers.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required. We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd