In-House HR Recruiter (Graduate Career)
Staffing is a highly people-centered function and therefore relevant to all categories of personnel from top to bottom of the organization.
At SearchAsia, we operate according to a core set of Leadership Principles. Hiring and developing the best is crucial amongst all of them. It means that we strive to raise the performance bar with every hire and promotion. We’re confident that this outlines our commitment to protecting and developing the organizational culture we’ve worked so hard to build.
Here, we define employee experience simply as seeing the world through the eyes of our employees, staying connected, and being aware of their major milestones.
- You'll manage the applicant flow and use your creativity to effectively position our brand to attract new talents.
- Identify potential candidates using a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and LinkedIn search
- Provide applicants with the best candidate experience possible
- Proactively refer potential candidates to hiring managers
- Interview and assess potential candidates on their personality fit, culture fit and abilities.
- Become a brand ambassador of the company; grow your audience, deliver high-quality and relevant content, and interact with communities and individuals on social media
- Improve and guide new hires through the on-boarding program
- Organize company events and participate in campus outreach
- Be engaged in employer branding initiatives
- Min. Degree in Business / HR / Arts / Humanities from any recognized university
- Possess high initiative and positive mindset
- Enjoys people interactions and building meaningful relationships with others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in fast pace and collaborative environment
Interested applicants, please send your full CV to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee (R1104502)
Director (People, Performance & Staffing)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd