Import Shipping Officer ($2600/Central/5 days)
- Salary Up to $2600 + VB
- 5 days / Central
- Experience in Seafreight and Import
- Process of import shipments and all related activities
- Handle Customs Import Permit Declaration
- Handle documents and coordination to ensure smooth shipment and timely delivery
- Check on contractor’s invoice for costing and invoicing customers for payment
- Knowledge in Customs Import Cargo Declaration and IncoTerms
- Monitor vessel arrival and coordinate with haulier on the clearance of the shipment
- Liaising with forwarders and overseas agents with regards to incoming shipments
- Attend to any other ad-hoc duties or any related tasks that are assigned
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge on shipping documentation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and planning skills
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Apply Now Button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Alternatively, you may also whatsapp to +65 8441 8895 or +65 9639 2594 for a confidential discussion!
Candidates are also encouraged to contact our office where our approachable Consultants will address any inquiries and advice you with relations to this job advertisement. Our dedicated HR Consultants will get in touch with shortlisted candidates for a confidential discussion.
R1982620 | EA License: 16C7883