Implementation Project Manager SGP
GOARC is a dynamic and rapidly growing startup, software/SAAS company in the Safety Domain.
Combining our innovation with a culture often associated with startups makes GOARC an environment for talented, energetic, and ambitious people to thrive.
Tremendous opportunity for a experienced Project Manager to join an innovative SaaS technology company where you can make an impact.
You will be responsible for managing the onboarding and implementation of new clients and 3rd parties. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivering our SaaS platform sales and implementation projects at customer's sites across Asia, within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. You will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members, either Israeli or local. The ideal candidate understands complex business processes, is experienced with implementing software systems, and comfortable with working in industrial environments. You will be available to travel to customer sites domestically and internationally, as travel is permitted to and from Singapore.
Responsibilities and Duties
- SaaS implementation for multiple customers and across customer business units
- Lead the organizational transformation at the customer sites (Digital and Behavioral transformation)
- Manage training & support as needed for implementation
- Standard project management for implementation and delivery, including managing schedules, scope, budget, and quality
- Report project progress to key stakeholders in both GOARC and customer organizations
- Coach and support project team members
- Monitor adoption and engagement of new deployments and drive programs to promote adoption and engagement
- Track and report engagement of mature deployments to key customer stakeholder to ensure platform value
- Work with safety and system experts to deliver safety solutions that meet customers’ business needs
- Industrial Engineering / IT Degree or Business Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with technology system implementation
- Experience with organizational transformation implementation and change management
- Strong persuasion skills and customer relationship management in matrixed organizations
- Strong business acumen in project planning, management, and organizational skills
- Strong English written and verbal skills are a must; proficiency in Chinese preferred
- Experience with business processes of large MNCs preferred
- Experience with organizations related to heavy industry preferred
- Familiarity with safety practices in heavy industry preferre