Implant Dangerous Goods Specialist (Jurong, 5 Days, $4k) - IATA DGR Certification required
Salary: up to $4,000
Work Days: 5 Days (8:30am to 5pm)
Work Location: Jurong
• Liaise with implant and warehouse to prepare and sign off dangerous goods (DG) checklist/PM4 and DGD in accordance to IATA and IMDG regulation.
• Physically check DG packages to meet regulated packing.
• Conduct DG labelling/packing training to bring up the awareness and knowledge base in customer operations.
• Provide market updates on latest DG regulations from authorities. Assessment of compliance gap and provide solutions to meet the regulation.
• Process improvement for DG packaging/labelling/declaration process.
• Diploma holders & above
• At least 1 year experience in handling DG Air and Sea shipments (include packing/filling up PM4 or DGD)
• MUST have valid IATA DGR Certification
• Preferably to also have IMDG relevant certification
• Able to start work with short notice
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C
Jurong Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
Registration No.: R1103477
(All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services