Implant (3PL/4PL Program Management)
- Prepare daily report on shipment, transit shipment and booking
- Prepare exceptional daily report on delay
- Prepare monthly report on claims and damage cargo
- Prepare KPI reports
- Liaise with Sales to obtain and provide quotation to customer
- Send pre-alert and monitor all shipments.
- Monitor daily shipment status to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Reply query for shipment status from planners, expedite shipment/delivery as per planner’s request.
- To inform/coordinate on shipment arrival date and delivery date
- To inform/coordinate on any Physical Cargo delivery without Shipment paperwork- During Quarter & FY Closing period
- Update customer of any disruption that resulted or may potentially result in shipment delay
- Provide timely update on clearance status both to Shipper & Consignee
- To follow up on damage claims status
- To follow up with forwarder’s finance/billing department on invoice disputes (re-billing, credit note)
- Prepare MBR / QBR power point for review
- Any other Ad-hoc tasks assigned by customer
- Diploma/ Degree holder in any field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant customer program management experience in freight forwarding industry
- Strong data analysis skill and proficient using Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd