Immigration Sales Consultant
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as a subject matter expert on immigration law and procedures.
- Identify the needs of prospects and extend professional immigration advice and solutions.
- Engage and establish relationships with prospects from the daily-assigned pool of leads.
- Conduct sales pitch to prospects and convert them into long-term clients.
- Provide exceptional customer experience and maintain high standards of service.
- Capture mindshare and build a market presence in the immigration industry.
- Minimum 2 years of direct sales experience.
- Well-groomed, proactive and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong language proficiency to correspond with English and Mandarin speaking clients.
- No prior immigration experience is required as on-the-job training will be provided.
Please feel free to share your updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd