Immigration Consultant -- PR Sales
Immigration Consultant — PR Sales
- Conduct sales pitch to Prospect and convince Prospect to purchase the service.
- Establish a strong relationship and build trust with Prospect during consultation.
- Identify Prospect’s needs and extend professional immigration advice to Prospect.
- Process Sales Consultation with Prospect, and update consultation outcome in Sales Status List.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience.
- Well-groomed, proactive and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong language proficiency to correspond with English and Mandarin-speaking clients.
- No prior immigration experience is required as on-the-job training will be provided.
- Only Singaporeans may apply
- 5 days work week
- Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm
- Location: CBD
- Basic Pay: $3,000 + Commission: $2,000 and above (If hit KPI)
- On average, consultants are drawing a gross salary of $5k to $10k
- 15 days AL
- Medical, Dental and Insurance Coverage
For faster shortlisting, please whatsapp Beckham at 88125318 and quote "Pr Sales" to apply or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Lim Zhi Han, Beckham
Registration No: R2196765
EA Licence: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd