IMMEDIATE! Technician (Lift Testing and Commissioning) $2.6K @ Ang Mo Kio
Company working closely with local Town Councils is looking for technicians who understand the workings of lifts and can determine their levels operability.
- Good Career Opportunities
- Conduct site survey if necessary, for preparing hoistway cables, travelling cables and other lift parts for lift installation sub-contractor to install
- Attend to site meeting, if necessary
- Run slow speed for subcontractor to continue lift installation
- Fix all hoistway cables and travelling cables, hoistway switches and plates, door operator and adjustment
- Adjust all landing doors and car door
- Adjust lift speed pattern and levelling
- Conduct preliminary lift testing
- Provides lift installation quality check and defects list to installer and vendor, ensuring all is in order before handover to owner and lift maintenance unit
- Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
- Adjust safety controls, counterweights, shoes, and brake linings
- Check that safety regulations and building codes are met, and complete service reports verifying conformance to standards
- Trouble shoots and rectify technical faults
- Attends to Authorised Examiner, Town Council and HDB Authorities, Customer’s inspection
- Minimally NITEC in Engineering related studies
- Entry level candidates that are keen to progress and learn in this industry are welcome to apply
- Do not mind working in construction sites
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.