IMMEDIATE! Technician (Lift Maintenance & Repair) $2.6K @ Ang Mo Kio
Company working closely with local Town Councils is looking for technicians who understand the workings of lifts and can determine their levels of operability.
- Trusted company that works with local town councils
- Good Career Opportunities
- Attend to lift breakdowns within ½ hours
- Report lifts breakdown details accurately using lift fault codes
- Keep proper and accurate records of all breakdowns
- Report abnormal lift breakdown pattern and to recommend repairs on the suitability of lift part replacements
- During call back, to conduct checks, carry out minor repair and switch off lifts deemed to be unsafe
- Troubleshoot for lift defects
- Monitor and take preventive measure to reduce lift breakdowns
- Feedback problems diagnosed during troubleshooting to service mechanics to improve the quality of routine maintenance
- At least a NITEC in Building / Engineering or related
- Able to write emails and utilize Microsoft Excel
- Possess motor-cycle license and with personal vehicle
- Willing to perform overnight standby to attend to emergency calls
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.