IMMEDIATE! Software Engineer $4K @ Kaki Bukit
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the development and directing of software system validation and testing to meet the customer’s needs. The person shall also be required to conduct research, design, implement and support software solutions to various identified problems.
- Longstanding company that provides bespoke signages
- Broad range of clients from Cinemas to Universities
- Innovation ensures that company keeps up with the latest industrial trends
- Participate in LED Display product development activities such as define functional specifications, software design and implementation, define and conduct validation tests, and creation of design documentation
- Perform embedded software development and support of modules/subsystems for Logix Controllers in accordance with sound engineering practices and processes
- Carry out programming, design and application promotion of the LED display screen
- Manage architecture analysis and definition, design, implement tuner, transcoder, display, device driver and reference application, filed-test and onsite customer support
- Perform investigation/debugging and root cause analysis on anomaly/defect found in firmware and proposes solutions to resolve it
- Develop and maintain a daily build server which will send out email alert during a build failure
- Design and setup laboratory to perform regression/functional test on firmware
- Perform integration management using IBM Rational ClearCase to track changes made by other developers
- Consult with management and marketing team on new feature intent, problems and suggested solutions
- Prepare and create documents for Engineering Change Request prior to release of firmware
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects as and when assigned by the Project Manager
- Diploma or degree holders in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 1 to 2 years working experience with LED Video Wall. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as on-the-job training will be provided
- Knowledge in Agile development (SCRUM) and MISRA C++ coding standard
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent service-oriented attitude
- Analytical, resourceful and possess good organisational skills
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.