*Immediate* PERM Junior Facilities Maintenance Officer - Shift (Up to $2,800)
Working hours: 8am - 4pm / 3pm - 11pm
- Carry out daily routine checks, troubleshoot, and rectify faults for building facilities and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and servicing duties to ensure the proper functioning of building facilities, machinery, and equipment.
- Attend to all service requests such as tenants' maintenance requests, painting, and other repair works.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors’ works are carried out according to specifications and contractual terms.
- Maintain proper job records, maintenance documentation, and reports in an orderly manner.
- Manage machinery/ equipment spare parts inventory which includes replenishing stock, conducting stock counts, and inventory checks.
- Carry out other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Min. Nitec in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min. 2 years’ relevant working experience in retail/ commercial/ hospitality properties
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd