IMMEDIATE! HR & Admin Executive $2.2K @ Loyang
- Develop and implement HR policies and processes
- Conduct manpower planning and manage the full recruitment cycle from advertisement to selection
- Prepare employment contract and conduct orientation programme for new employees
- Manage salary benchmarking against competitors and market and oversee annual salary increase exercise
- Implement and oversee the performance management system in the company
- Conduct training needs analysis and develop training plan for all levels of employees
- Engage employees regularly to obtain feedbacks and to address any issue or complaint
- Compile and submit HR reports and analysis for management reporting/review
- Handle monthly payroll processing including bank transfers and preparing pay slips and annual tax returns
- Handle all purchases for the company including raw materials, employee’s PPE, first aid items, panty and office supplies, etc
- Prepare quotations for customers and follow-up with customers
- Plan management meeting and MD’s schedule
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Operation Director or Managing Director
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.