*Immediate* Accounts Officer (AP / East)
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Payments Lead
- Manage payment posting process including verifying error and performing resolution
- Manage pay cycle process including reviewing, verifying and also processing credit/debit memos
- Provide Customer Service Support on payment processing information including queries, reports, communication
- Validate if all invoices are valid for payment and generate Payment Proposal List
- Submit payment proposal for verification to the Team Lead and generate final payment proposal
- Reconciles Accounts Payable on a monthly basis
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- General support for Finance and Accounting processes
- Diploma in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in Accounting, preferably AP
- Merticulous, good communications and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd