(Imm for 4 months) ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE // EDUCATION SECTOR
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Issuing receipt for payment received.
- Ensure daily official receipt issued tally with the collection.
- Send Payment Advice to students in advance, and send reminder to students if payment are not received by due date.
- Raise invoice (eg. application fee, late fee charge if required),
- Administrative support (Data entry, filing of receipts and documents)
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Able to commit for minimum 4 months
- Minimum Degree/ Diploma in Accounts or related field.
- Applicants with prior Accounts experience will have an added advantage.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd