IIoT Software Engineer
Electrotek Private Limited| Date Posted: 9-Jul-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop machine control software for automated SEMI equipment.
- Demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts and code comments.
- Produce well organized, optimized, testable and efficient code for software released quality assurance.
- Develop software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying system flow, data usage and work process, investigating problem areas following the software development life cycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and propose sequencing and coding solutions.
- Debug existing source codes and refine feature sets.
- Support on-site installation and field service upgrading works.
- Tailor and deploy software tools and processes to resolve customer's feedback, requirements or issue.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of working experience in programming on windows environment.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Experience in C++, C# and VB.Net.
- Experience in programming, software debugging and full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Knowledge in developing multi-threaded control software, equipment connectivity standard.
- Knowledge in designing GUI and familiarity with SEMI SECS/GEM.
Electrotek Private Limited