Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Create, activate, maintain, validate and deactivate and secure user accounts and contact information for IT systems.
- Write and maintain user documentation. Work with policy and business requirement development groups to provide subject matter expertise regarding the provisioning of user accounts, and contact data validity.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance techniques to the development of identity records and user access for IT systems.
- Application access administration over multiple platforms including administrative and financial applications.
- Facilitate communication between System Owners/Operators, Compliance (Privacy and Security), and end users and managers regarding identity record and user access matters.
- Diploma or equivalent experience (preferably in computer science or related disciplines)
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
- Experience or basic knowledge of utilizing Windows based Microsoft Office applications like Word or Excel.
- Demonstrate initiative, follow-up and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrate punctuality and organizational skills.
- 1 year of working experience in IT related environment is preferred.
Applicants with relevant experience may be considered for senior roles.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd