ICT Trainer (Tampines St 33)
CLOSING DATE : 27 Nov 2019
Position : ICT Trainer
Location : Tampines St 33
Contract Period: From 1 Jan 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
Personnel to be deployed at the following hours:
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00am to 4:00pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
- Wednesday: 7.00am to 4.30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
- Friday: 7.00am to 3.30pm, inclusive of 1hr lunch break
- School Holiday: 8.00am to 5.00pm, inclusive 1hr lunch break
Able to work on Saturday (if required by school).
The Personnel shall be competent to perform the following:
- Conduct ICT Lessons, provide assessment as well as marking of assignments for students to level up the students’ ICT skills
- Train media & IT club members in programming and photography
- Conduct Applied Learning Programme (ALP) coding lessons (eg. Baseline ICT training, Scratch Programming, Osmo programming, Microbit programming, Drones programming, Google classroom, Stop Motion, Videography, Photography, etc
- Organize and conduct ICT awareness, training and usage briefings for school staff on ICT implementation as assigned by HOD ICT.
- Proactively scan the market for technology trends and new technology tools that support Teaching and Learning, educate and update school staff.
- To provide photography/videography (including editing) for school events
- Carry out other IT related tasks & responsibilities assigned by the Principal, Vice-Principal and HOD ICT
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- At least a Diploma on Information Technology. Those with Masters Units in ICT will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as ICT Executive, preferably in a school environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in ICT field.
- Should have experience in teaching coding/programming to students.
- Maintaining school website and social media accounts..
- Should have experience in preparing training materials and conducting ICT / Lesson Training.
- Able to conduct briefing / training to in-house staff for related implementation.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have in-depth interest in ICT technical support and be IT savvy.
- Good IT & Technical knowledge.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Should be a team player.
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd