Wizlearn Technologies| Date Posted: 6-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the ICT training programs for the students and ensure that the students are equipped with the relevant skills to participate in inter-school competitions.
- Prepare the lesson plans and the scheme of work for the ICT training programs.
- Conduct the training program accordingly to the ICT curriculum.
- Ensure that the school website adhere to MOE policies, guidelines and standards and responsible for the maintenance and updates of the school website.
- Responsible for all the multimedia related projects in the school including but not limited to school videos, events photography, graphics design, etc.
- Work closely with the school learning management provider to provide LMS support to the teachers including but not limited to training, account creation, contents and lesson setup.
- Provide Information Technology support services to the school such as requesting for quotations, evaluating and providing recommendation to the school on the IT / AV support.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Multimedia Technology / Digital and Interactive Media / Visual Communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premiere Pro, etc.
- Solid practical hands-on experience with multimedia software such as web design, graphics, video production, photography, etc.
- Very IT savvy and able to pick up new software very quickly
- Good communications and interpersonal skills and confident to deliver class room training
- Any other adhoc projects as assigned by the school