ICT Support Engineers (Based in Kuala Lumpur, M'sia)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our core team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
ICT Support Engineers (Based in Kuala Lumpur, M’sia)
- Main contact point to provide IT helpdesk, remote, as well as, on-site technical support for Corporate ICT Infrastructure and End-users.
- Support and fulfil ICT Operations projects including network security, disaster recovery, and infrastructure enhancements.
- Administer and support Microsoft Office365, as well as, the email accounts (and boxes).
- Perform IMACs (install, move, add and change of ICT equipment and software) based on approved service requests and priority assignments. This includes cloning of image and setting up of new PCs/ Notebooks for users.
- Request (i.e. escalation) for Level 3 chargeable service or support for the backend ICT Infrastructure (such as trouble-shooting or setting up of the Windows Server, Virtual Machine, Firewall and Networking) from vendors, as when required.
- Perform daily backup processes ensuring data and systems reliability.
- Assist with training and instruction on technical procedures and security best practices.
- Create and maintain ICT related documentation.
- Read and diagnose the system logs on a rotational basis with the rest of the team.
- Order and restock ICT asset inventory based on analysis of usage and company growth.
- Support other ICT related projects and school needs, as when required.
- Minimum two years of working experience supporting an enterprise IT setup (preferably in a school, SME or Corporate environment). Those with Systems Integrator working experience are welcome to apply.
- Experience supporting PC, Laptops, Apple hardware and Mobile Devices.
- Proficient in Windows Active Directory and Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Windows 7/10 OS, Microsoft Office 365, Wi-Fi and Apple Macintosh OS.
- Other technical expertise such as Linux (Ubuntu or Redhat), Virtualization (VM or HyperV), VLAN, VPN, Structured Cabling, Firewall, Access Points, AV, VoiP, Backup & Recovery, AWS and/or Azure will be beneficial.
- Proven track record working as a productive team member while successfully prioritizing projects and tasks.
- Able to administer and operate Windows Server and perform Backup/Recovery.
- MCP, MCSA, CCNA, ITIL Foundation and/or CompTIA+ certification will be preferred.
- Superb customer service skills with the willingness to work after hours and on weekends when necessary.
- Ability to self-start, make decisions on your own without direction, display initiative and urgency.
- Highly analytical with good problem solving skills.
- Available within a month or earlier.
- Able to communicate in English, Malay and Chinese (some users are Chinese speaking only).
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd