ICT Specialist (Desktop Support)
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Provide general business as usual (BAU) ICT operation, support to the organisation and perform ICT-related projects as assigned.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers and corporate mobile.
- Assist in ICT peripheral equipment preparation for all meetings.
- Assist in coordinating and conducting user acceptance testing (UATs).
- Prepare and maintain the records of incident, software licences and other asset inventory.
- Ensure availability of ICT Infrastructure services to authorized users, active directory, print server, mail server, door access system and windows servers.
- Purchase ICT peripheral whenever necessary.
- Minimum a Diploma in IT or Computing, or equivalent with 2 to 5 years of relevant hands-on experience.
- Basic administration knowledge of systems and servers, phone systems, wireless infrastructure related to network.
- Knowledge with Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX.
- Prior work experience in supporting Wi-Fi, Avaya telephony, secure/follow me printing solutions, mobile devices, Polycom, Cisco and WebEx video conferencing systems.
- Ability to work in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247