ICT Specialist - 1 year contract
- Provide general business as usual (BAU) ICT operation RFBC (Ready for Business Check), support to the organisation and perform ICT-related projects as assigned.
- Ensure availability of ICT Infrastructure services to authorized users, active directory, print server, mail server, door access system and windows servers.
- Assist in ICT peripheral equipment preparation for all meetings.
- Assist with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and MAC (move, add and change) ongoing usability of computers, telephony, printers, corporate mobile or BYOD within established ICT standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Assist in coordinating and conducting user acceptance testing (UATs) and user training sessions, with involved partners, vendors, stakeholders and end-users, and follow-up on issues closely.
- Prepare and maintain the records of incident, software licences and other asset inventory.
- ICT peripheral shopping whenever necessary.
- Minimum a Diploma in IT or Computing, or equivalent. Possessing 2 to 3 years of relevant field support engineer hands-on experience.
- Basic administration knowledge of systems and servers, phone systems, wireless infrastructure related to network.
- Knowledge with Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX and essential applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Preferably, having prior work experience in supporting Wi-Fi, Avaya telephony, secure/follow me printing solutions, mobile devices, Polycom, Cisco and WebEx video conferencing systems.
- Knowledge with Financial Institutional (FI) tools such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Haver and macros
- Ability to adhere to organisation’s standards, processes and procedures.
- Good command of English and good communication, both written and intra-personal skills.
- A team player and able to work with least supervision and able to work with heterogeneous teams;
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17524
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD