ICT Security Executives
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
ICT Security Executives
- Coordinate GITSIR & CWC alerts – track responses & closures.
- Security Patch Management.
- Review logs for potential security issues, alert & track findings & closures.
- Assist in Security Incident investigation & follow-up.
- Compile monthly statistics on threats & trends.
- Assist to conduct User Awareness activities.
- Assist in IT security projects.
- Coordinate Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Tests, Source Code reviews – schedule, findings, responses & closure of findings.
- Good knowledge of IT security controls, patch management and be involved in operations of complex ICT infrastructure.
- Working experience with IPS, IDS, WAF, Anti-Malware systems and SIEM.
- Experience with security practices of Internet, Intranet, WAN and Cloud networks.
- Understanding of Network and Architecture fundamentals e.g. IP addressing and AD.
- VPN Technologies (IPSEC, SSL).
- Good knowledge of IIS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, WINS.
- Good knowledge of Multi-Vendor Internetworking Technologies (Router, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless, VPN, Load balancer).
- Knowledge in the following areas will be an added advantage:
- At least 3 years of working experience in security and network operations with project implementations
- At least 2 years of hands-on practical experience in configuring and monitoring security systems including intrusion detection/prevention systems, Anti-malware system, authentication systems, security patch management, log management, SIEM and security incident response
- Experience in IM8 compliance or other cyber security frameworks e.g. NIST, ISO 27001 and/or CIS.
- Web application security testing such as Network vulnerability assessment, penetration test and source code review will be a strong advantage
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd