ICT Project Officers
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 95C5630|EA Personal Registration No: 2197178
We are looking to hire an ICT Project Officer for our client!
- Handle small scale projects assigned and supervised by Programme Manager / Head System Management.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager in managing project activities right from project initiation phase to project implementation until successful system commissioning.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to file all projects documents and adhere to the Quality Management System standards.
- To facilitate, document and process Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Delivery Order, Goods Acceptance, Invoice, etc.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to perform front end study, risk assessment and proposed technical solutions to meet User Operational needs.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to perform necessary Request for Information (RFI) and submit budget proposal on project initiatives.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to prepare the necessary procurement documentation for project Tenders including evaluation and award.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to manage contracts with the relevant vendors to ensure prompt deliveries of services / products and ensure the availability of funds for such payments.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to prepare Project Management Plan and project related technical and management reports.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to ensure the project tasks are implemented within the approved scope, schedule and budget.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to manage the acceptance tests to ensure that the system requirements and specifications are met in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Report project progress status to the Programme Manager / Head System Management and Project Manager / System Manager at regular project meetings. The Project Officer shall highlight project issues (including risks) and proposed mitigation plans and follow-up actions.
- Manage the users’ expectations and resolve any project issues timely.
- Manage contractors and ensure project scope of work is fulfilled according to contractual requirements.
- Manage all project deliverables until completion of delivery to User.
- Work closely with contractor and external government agencies for all project related works. Moreover, the Project Officer must work seamlessly with other cross functional teams and units to resolve project matters taking into account security, system integration and interoperability.
- Able to work and think independently with minimum supervision.
- Assist user in the preparation of guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to the systems.
- Assist Project Manager / System Manager to manage projects that have transits to warranty / maintenance phase. Work with the vendors, users and relevant parties to ensure systems in warranty or maintenance phase are functioning and performing to specifications. In event of system failure or non-performance to specification, the Project Officer shall work with the vendors to recover or reinstate the system to its operational states or functionalities in the shortest possible time.
- Handle administration matters such as security clearance, coordinating meetings.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd