ICT Project Coordinator - 6 months Contract, renewable
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
ICT Project Coordinator – 6 months Contract, renewable
The Project Coordinator will take on key administrative duties such as resource tracking as well as ensuring Project Managers maintain project documentation in a timely manner. The position includes working closely with all Project Managers in tracking key documentations, project financial reporting, timely submission of key reports and resource utilization reporting.
- Support all project related needs such as coordination of internal and external stakeholder meetings.
- Reviewing of standard practices by vendors and ensuring they are complying to company requirements.
- Tracking of activities schedule and critical project timelines.
- Liaising with various internal department stakeholders on site work schedule and delivery schedule.
- Tracking of resources and project purchases.
- At least a diploma in information technology related field.
- Candidates without prior IT project management experience but with a keen interest may apply.
- Strong organizational skills and a desire to learn.
- Highly effective communications skills (verbal and written).
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, scrum, etc).
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd