ICT Infrastructure Engineer
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
ICT Infrastructure Engineer
Job Title: ICT Infrastructure Engineer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
About the Job
The ICT Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the implementation, testing, optimisation and virtualisation of infrastructure across on-premise, cloud and network infrastructure. Performs activities pertaining to infrastructure deployment and performance to ensure delivery of infrastructure solutions in alignment with service standards. Oversees major maintenance and troubleshooting issues, and is responsible for executing upgrades to infrastructure systems.
Familiar with various types of infrastructure systems and platforms, including networks, servers, systems and applications.
The Infrastructure Engineer takes a critical and methodical approach towards implementing infrastructure projects performance monitoring. He also maintains high standards of quality and collaborates with team members to resolve complex issues.
- Oversee infrastructure deployment
- Assist in the design and implementation of infrastructure solutions across on-premise and cloud infrastructure that adhere to current architecture standards
- Evaluate the feasibility of integrating or adopting emerging cloud and infrastructure technologies
- Lead the testing of implemented infrastructure solutions to ensure requirements are met
- Manage the integration of third-party technologies into cloud infrastructure
- Develop documentation on administration, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Develop system and service deployment scripts
- Conduct technical analysis of complex software, hardware and infrastructure equipment
- Oversee adherence to security requirements for infrastructure operations
- Optimise infrastructure performance and systems
- Monitor metrics for performance, reliability, availability, security and billing of infrastructure systems to proactively right-size infrastructure load
- Analyse and present findings on infrastructure capabilities and limitations
- Tune infrastructure and cloud systems to ensure optimal performance
- Conduct technical analysis to determine the extent to which solutions perform “as required” to ensure that future solutions meet anticipated demand
- Support initiatives to improve the infrastructure systems and service delivery through automation and virtualisation
- Develop reports on performance, reliability and availability of infrastructure systems by review of service uptime, utilisation and throughput
- Resolve infrastructure related incidents
- Resolve escalated or major issues relating to infrastructure operations
- Simulate user problems to perform end-to-end diagnosis for infrastructure incidents
- Assist senior management in disaster recovery planning and testing
- Implement improvements to infrastructure resolution methods and techniques
- Maintain controls and documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Analyse audit trails to detect systematic security violations related to infrastructure
- Oversee compliance to procedures and policies for infrastructure-related incidents
- Guide and/or train teams to resolve infrastructure-related incidents
- Management infrastructure upgrades
- Identify key infrastructure operations issues and maintenance priorities
- Manage the implementation of agreed infrastructure change requests and maintenance routines
- Organise schedules for planned maintenance and system back-up processes
- Oversee improvements to maintenance capability by using automation for upgrades, enterprise back-up and storage
- Diploma in IT/Computing or related certification and above.
- At least 4-5 years on-site desktop support experience.
- Strong knowledge of PC / laptops / Printers troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office / O365.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and able to configure firewall and routers.
- Effective in solving problems and recommend solutions if need arises.
- Have a strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently while thriving in a team.
- Locals preferred.
What’s in it for you?
It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- Competitive Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Company events and annual awards (subject to Covid-19 situation)
- Community and sustainability support
- Other benefits
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd