ICT Executive (Infrastructure)
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
ICT Executive (Infrastructure)
1) IT Infrastructure & Operations
- The main accountable person to provide IT help desk functions and on-site support to all users.
- Troubleshoot issues related to laptop/desktop, Mac book, and mobile devices and computing software.
- Perform IMACS (Install, Move, Add and Change of IT equipment and Software) based on approved service requests and priority assignments. Including cloning of PC image and setting up of new PCs/Notebooks, and network printers for users.
- Provision of users’ access through Active Directory (AD), de-provision and maintenance of users’ accounts.
- Administer and support Microsoft Office365, and the associated emails accounts and mailboxes.
- Provide training for internal users with the necessary skills and knowledge to work effectively and efficiently with Office365.
- Create and maintain (update) documentation of internal IT systems, software license (to requisite for annual renewal), IT assets inventory records (hardware and software) and IT Operations’ procedures.
- Manage, maintain and support network and communication equipment, server’s infrastructure.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and data are successfully backed up.
- Administer the existing IT Servers (including the cloud storage), storage device, network (including the Wifi Access Points) and backend IT equipment in accordance to the standards and operations guidelines to ensure high availability and security. This includes updating of server fixes (on a quarterly basis, and where the fixes are already mature).
2) IT Security
- Ensure IT security measures are strictly adhered to and enforced.
- Update anti-virus definition for servers and computer (via AV server push-down or pre-scheduled basis).
- Perform daily system monitoring of viruses/spam mails, verifying the integrity of emails and systems.
- Create and maintain IT Security documentation and Operations procedures.
3) Level 3 Services
- Support the backend on premise IT Infrastructure such as trouble-shooting, setting up Window Servers, Virtual Machine, Firewall and Network, as and when required.
- Support Cloud infrastructure for systems running on SAAS (Software as a Service) and PAAS (Platform as a Service).
- Manage and liaise with IT vendors to ensure that the service or support are delivered according to the Service Agreements.
- Manage the business-owned applications and liaise with vendors to ensure the availability and integrity of the systems.
4) Manage Infrastructure Projects
- Plan for future upgrade and expansion.
- Evaluate suitable vendor solutions and propose recommended solution for management
- Manage and liaise with vendor on project schedule and deliverables. Ensure
quality of solution delivered.
- Plan for solution implementation with no or minimal disruption to the end-users.
- Plan for on-going maintenance.
- A Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- At least 5 years' experience relating to network switching, routing and network security
- Formal training & certification in Cisco Certified Network Associate and Cisco
- Certified Network Professional.
- Strong technical working knowledge Cisco network switches.
- Good proficiency in VLAN, Virtual Switching System and Multicast technology.
- Hands-on experience configuring and managing medium to big size networks.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd