ICT Deskside Engineer (L1/L2) - 4 Openings
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
ICT Deskside Engineer (L1/L2) – 4 Openings
- Provide onsite support to end-users on ICT (Laptop, PCs, Printers, Scanners, Desktop applications, Storage servers) and basic network issues (LAN/WAN).
- Follow up, as well as, close all the incidents/issues/requests accordingly.
- Immediately report and support production by providing solutions when incident occurs.
- Documentation and improvement on Standard Operating Procedures.
- To assist in other ICT related projects or activities (such as upgrades, changes, maintenance and relocation).
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Science, Engineering or related qualification.
- Preferably with 2 year of relevant working experience. Proficient with Email applications, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Real Estate or Hospitality business software.
- Possess ITIL Foundation V3 certification.
- Strong interest in providing business application technical support to corporate end users.
- Customer-oriented, patient and a strong team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Locals preferred.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!
THATZ International Pte Ltd