• Perform deployment of solution in OT environment, i.e. Water and waste water treatment, energy,
and Oil & Gas sector(s).
• Perform technical analysis on Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and Supervisory Control and Data
Acquisition (SCADA) system to integrate cyber security solutions to the existing plant.
• Conduct vulnerability assessments on ICS/SCADA environments, for both compliance and security
• Maintain knowledge on cyber security capabilities of operating systems, networking devices,
control systems, and vendor offerings.
• Execute planning, design, development and implementation of technical controls, procedures and
policy associated with compliance to regulatory standards.
• Degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
• Knowledge in ICS and SCADA will be advantageous.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to collaborate with team members and work independently.
• Candidates with working experience in IT or Engineering will be considered.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621