IBM Maximo Technical Consultant | Contract role
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
The Maximo Technical Consultant will be mainly responsible for providing professional services to the various clients, working alone or a part of the implementation/support team.
- Provide maintenance support for Maximo projects;
- IBM Maximo Anywhere development
- IBM Maximo Asset Management - Technical (Installation, Upgrade, Patch Management, Automation Scripting);
- IBM Maximo Configuration;
- Maximo Reports Development;
o Report Requirement Gathering and Analysis
o Report Design
o Report Development (BIRT Reports, Crystal Reports, Cognos Reports)
- Design and support IBM Maximo integration and support to other systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- At least 2 or more years of experience implementing/supporting Maximo;
- Must have knowledge of Maximo Anywhere;
- Good knowledge of Maximo 7.6 functionality with the working understanding of the technical aspects including architecture, installation, deployment, integration and development
- Good knowledge of application designer and configuration tools within Maximo product
- Good experience integrating with the major ERP systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL scripting using known database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server and DB2)
- Good to have: Maximo 7.6 certification
- Experience with Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Transportation and Maximo Spatial verticals/add-on is highly desirable
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141